Advert Hotlines:+234-8023882330, 08165371627

Tuesday 12 May 2015

MY BIRTHDAY WISH

My Birthday cake thanks to  Dr & Mrs Ayodele.
Everyday is a birthday and today is mine. I give glory to almighty God.  I will always worship you, honour you and serve you in spirit and in truth.  I’m sincerely grateful to you my heavenly father! JESUS you have won, you are winning and will continue to win in my life.

 Special thanks to my beautiful wife and amazing son for their patience and endurance all this years. I love you so much. I wish to thank my entire family, in-laws and colleagues.
 I wish to use this medium to thank all the people that have sent birthday gift, wish and message to me by e-mail, mobile and on social media platforms. I also wish to thank those who are planning to send their own in advance. Thank you all and God bless you.
Today, I wish Nigeria can be better than what it is today. I wish we can all live in peace and unity irrespective of our tribe and differences. I also wish to complete all my personal projects before my next birthday in JESUS name. AMEN!

Oh! The cake? That’s it up there cut your own and leave the rest for others. Thank you and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment